2.0.14 to 2.0.23

Hi!

i upgraded my ldap box from ver 2.0.14 to 2.0.23 and kept my old config files,
the security settings seem to be interpreted differently now.

my main problem in that the ldap clients i use dont seem to have the correct
access any more. GQ gives weird errors.. "Server not configured", the
windows clients some people use also stopped working.

i looked at the changlog..

is there anything that comes to mind that i should change/check in my access
control configs ?

--
Regards
Johann

  Text produced using the DVORAK keyboard layout,
  QWERTY must not breed :)
 Johann L. Botha          Debian GNU Jedi: joe@debian.org

    email: joe@frogfoot.net      snail mail: PO Box 3472
   mobile: +27 82 5626 167                   Matieland
 workpage: http://www.frogfoot.net           Stellenbosch
 homepage: http://blue.frogfoot.net          7602
      ham: ZR1JOE                            South Africa

Copyright (c) 2002. The Sovereigns of Frogfoot. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer available upon request.