Re: Error while a jpegphoto adding.

VK> When I try to add the "jpegPhoto" attribute for an LDAP entry
VK> I have a trouble: when size of a jpeg file less
VK> then approx. 130Kb all works fine, but if the size is larger
VK> server doesn't accept the modify request.
VK> I get the "Can't contact LDAP server".
VK> I've tried to increase "sockbuf_max_incoming" parameter
I've made a mistake here: I've used sockbuf_max_incoming_auth
parameter. But when I use sockbuf_max_incoming all works fine.
BTW, take a look at the sources of slapd: sockbuf_max_incoming_auth
is not appears anywhere excluding config.c: read_config() function.
openldap v=2.0.23
Is this a bug or I'm wrong?
--
Best regards,