ACL works :)

I will thanks for the best support by Craig Squires in the last days.

My error was that I have forgot a line that let me frustrate it few days

access to attr=userpassword
       by self write
       by dn="cn=admin,dc=iqdoq,dc=de" write
       by anonymous auth <== without this line occurs following error
       by * none

I want to bind to our OpenLDAP Server and want that the users can only read
his own data, but the problem was that I become a insufficient Access error
.
That means if you do not define this line in ACL "by anonymous auth"
everybody was blocked before the real ACL Definitions can matched.

Thanks once more to Craig

Regards
Ferruh