OpenLDAP Roadmap

Hi-

I noticed that the next version of OpenLDAP is due Q1 this year which has a
new C++ library, which I am particularly interested in.  Also, the collective
attributes will be added in a later release due out Q2 this year, again,
something I am interested in.

My question is; Are these dates generally met?  I've relatively new to
OpenLDAP and I am wondering if these dates slide or if they are relatively
hard and fast.

Thanks,
-j

--
James Massara
defunct@zerologik.net

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom is what it is.
You've got to keep that in mind at all times, thank you."
-Another Dead Hero