Call for documentation

First of all, nothing should stop you from contributing documentation.  If
you write yourself the docs that you think are sufficient for installing,
configging and maintaining an openldap tree, than more people will be
helped.

Secondly, you should post them on the openldap.org site.  Or you attach
them in some way to the Admin Guide, or you make another man page, which
can be read by interested parties.  I've no clue who's currently in charge
for the documentation, nor who's maintaining the www.openldap.org site, so
I hope Kurt, Howard or some other core member will reply to this mail for
further information.

And 3th.  There's a lot of information to be found in the Archives,
bayour.com, search engines, etc.  So with a little bit of effort, you
should be able to figure out most of your problems.  The other ones, which
aren't so trivial, are mostly answered by members of this list.

So, if you feel like helping the rest of us out with documentation, or
whatever other contributions, you're more than welcome!

Regards,

Raf