Ldapsearch schema ( Why base64 code ?)

hi
I can use subschema object to bind the root directory
to get the objectclasses and attributetypes
information.

ldapsearch -s base -b 'cn=subschema' -h servername -p
1717 'objectclass=subschema'

Return like.
objectClasses::
CAyLjUuNi4yIE5BTUUgJ2NvdW50cnknIFNVUCB0b3AgU1RSVUNUVVJBTCBNVVNUIGMgTUFZICggZGVzY3JpcHRpb24gJCBzZWFyY2hHdWlkZSApICApIA==
Attributetypes::
CAyLjUuNi4yIE5BTUUgJ2NvdW50cnknIFNVUCB0b3AgU1RSVUNUVVJBTCBNVVNUIGMgTUFZICggZGVzY3JpcHRpb24gJCBzZWFyY2hHdWlkZSApICApIA==

Anyone know how I can read it in Clear text!!!!!!

Thanks for help

Florence