Re: ldap_add: No such object

what's the ldif file that you're inserting?

I would assume that you're trying to do something like

dn: uid=me@me.com,dc=domain,dc=com
objectClass: blah
objectClass: more blah
uid: me@me.com

etc...

check your ldif file ... and I think you'll have to add ou's in there (though I'm not too sure if its a prerequisite)