Re: second userpassword?

Stefan Palme wrote:

I think the userPassword attribute can have
multiple values

Hi,

I know that userPassword is a "multiple values attribute" but that doesn't really help me, because I have to use different passwords for different services and different levels of security. If I just create a second userpassword always both where checked - as far as I tested it - and if one fits the user is authenticated.

We found out that the objectclass sambaAccount includes two more password-attributes (lmpassword and ntpassword) that can be used for Windows and Linux, so there have to be a way to create own password-attributes(?)

Has anybody already tried something like this? Or are there any other possibilities?

Thank you for every piece of information.
Susanne