RE: Index corruption after multiple updates

Redhat 7.2 has been available for quite a long time already. Questions
regarding availability of updates are best researched at www.redhat.com, not
on an OpenLDAP mailing list. Whether or not disabling threads is an option
for you depends on what components you need. slurpd will not build without
threads, but otherwise it may be a good approach.

  -- Howard Chu