Re: Authentication with Openldap to Active Directiory

--On Dienstag, 12. März 2002 23:44 -0600 Shonne Beavers <shonne-list@mickey.pvamu.edu> wrote:

I am attempting to use Openldap 2.x to authenticate users on Active
Directory. My Openldap is up and running. How do I populate authtication
information to Active Directory. Any help is appreciated. Thanx in
advance...

Are you trying to access AD with OpenLDAP command line tools or do you want to replicate from AD to an OpenLDAP server?

One solution would be to setup Kerberos and then use the SASL GSSAPI mechanism.

--
Norbert Klasen, Dipl.-Inform.
DAASI International GmbH                 phone: +49 7071 29 70336