Re: Database corruption after abrupt shutdown

Stefan had some very good suggestions (thanks!)

In the end it was his one about restoring from backups that worked best.  :)

slapcat was able to find and open the file, but didn't like something
about it (what exactly wasn't clear from the truss output).

I blew away the bodged database files, restarted slapd and re-imported
from a recent LDIF (which I will make sure to keep updated now!)

Jason