Re: Roaming Access and Address Book of Netscape 4/6

Hi nate:

Hi All:

	Is there some comprehensive documentation about
using LDAP for provide Roaming Access and Address Book content

Netscape 4 and 6 ?

if you can find the LDAP options in netscape 6 let me know, evrything ive read and everything ive tried in netscape 6 and all milestones of mozilla for the past year have no romaing or LDP support at all

a couple years ago I read that AOL was going to release
a 'corporate' edition of Netscape 6 ..they didn't say what it would
have but i would expect it would have roaming/ldap and possibly
calender stuff as well ..but haven't heard/read a thing since i saw
that article(It was so long ago i don't remember where i saw it)

Well... sometimes technology downgrades.... :((

-- Lucas Brasilino brasilino@recife.pe.gov.br http://www.recife.pe.gov.br Emprel - Empresa Municipal de Informatica (pt_BR) Recife's IT City Hall Company (en_US) Recife - Pernambuco - Brasil Fone: +55-81-34167078