Solaris-Clients and OpenLDAP-Server

Hello.

I'm new to this list, because i didn't find useable informations around
the net.

Our problem is following:

* OpenLDAP-server (GNU/Linux for now, Solaris will follow), with:
# Schema and objectClass definitions
include         /etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/solaris.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/autofs.schema
(found autofs.schema and solaris.schema in a mailing list)

* GNU/Linux-client every thing works fine

* Sun/Solaris:
1) generate profile wirh ldap_gen_profile and correct it.
2) add ou's and nis_map's and profile to server
3) ldapclient -P default <server-ip>
»Cannot find the rootDN«

I hope someone can tell me where to find infos, the Sun docs didn't
help.

Regards,
--
Dirk Meul <dirkm@informatik.rwth-aachen.de>