From: Leila Lappin [mailto:galaxylappin@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 2:24 PM
To: oberwetter, josh
Cc: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: parent does not exist

No I haven't and if I understand the subject correctly so far I think you're suggesting that I issue the following first:

    ldapmodify -a -x -v -D "ou=Groups,o=University of Michigan,c=US" -W -f d:\openLDAP\test.ldif

instead of
    ldapmodify -a -x -v -D "cn=Manager, o=University of Michigan, c=US" -W -f d:\openLDAP\test.ldif

thanks
Leila