Help with RFI

Hi all!

I am currently investigating a possible change of directory server at a
clients location and have put together a Request for Information that
has been sent out to several vendors. The thing is that I really would
like OpenLDAP to be a contender and I don't know where I should send
such a request except asking for some infromation here.

If you happen to be knowledgeable about the strengths, weaknesses and
technical merits of OpenLDAP I would really appreciate if I could ask
you a couple of question. If you have references from large OpenLDAP
deployments we _might_ be able provide some kind of economical incentive
for your effort.

I am hesistant to post the RFI here since I probably would get a lot of
answers for the same basic questions from a lot of people.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Matt