RE: Segmentation fault

Well, I can't tell you why you are getting seg faults, but I can tell you
how to (probably) get a core. Most likely your shell is bash. By default,
bash is probably set to limit core size to 0 blocks. Type: "ulimit -a" and
if you see the core size set to 0 blocks, this is your problem. To fix, type
"ulimit -c unlimited" and get ready for core-file fun!

-Robert