Patch to add ldapsyntaxes with PCRE

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but here goes:

I have written a patch for openldap 2.0.23 ONLY that allows you to add
syntaxes to the system in a configuration/schema file.  It requires PCRE
version 3.9 (it may work on earlier versions, but that's the version I'm
using).  For more information and to download the patch, visit
http://www.louisville.edu/~tjande01/openldap/index.html

I did this work because I was working on making AIX authentication work with
openldap and needed to add some syntaxes to the server (IBM seems to do some
non-RFC-compliant stuff with their attributes).  I will be adding information
to the above site on how I made this work in the near future.

Again, if this is the wrong place to post this, I apologize.

Titus Anderson