[Date Prev][Date Next]
LDAP authentication problem
- To: "Openldap-Software (E-mail)" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>, "University of Michigan Ldap Mailing list (E-mail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: LDAP authentication problem
- From: "OBrien, Davey" <Davey.OBrien@thermolabsystems.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:24:46 -0000
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcHAbA3KMcXhFhUsSt2T6YTUes9BEA==
- Thread-topic: LDAP authentication problem
I am having problems
authenticating my Win2k LDAP client with my HP-UX LDAP server. I am trying to
bind to the server using ADSI (in C++) which is supposedly built on LDAPv3.
So far as I can tell from the MSDN documentation it may not even be possible to
authenticate a Windows client with a non Windows server. Is this true? If
anybody has succesfully done it I would be greatly appreciative if they could
tell me how they managed it.