Re: Help

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 06:19:20AM +0100, Philippe BEAU wrote:
[...]
> i made few shells scripts to do this with ldapsearch & ldapmodify .. is
> there a more "clean" & regular method to do this ?

If your Alcatel supports LDAP, it may be possible for it to "replicate"
changes to OpenLDAP.  Unfortunately, LDAP does not have a standard
replication agent across different server implementations, so
replication would just be luck.

Personally, I like well-crafted scripts that synchronize data, run out
of cron. :)

-danny