Re: authpassword attr

Why do I need it? In fact I know that normally it is
not required but a gtk based program "directory
administrator" needs that.I haven't able to find where
it tries to use it but it is required when adding
users with it.

PS: I am not those lazies who don't read documents but
I am that lazy to add users' entries with ldif.txt
files :) I think I will contact with the author of
directory administrator.