LDAPExplorer

Well, here is my next question. I am using LDAPExplorer to manage my LDAP server from a browser. It works fine but I discovered a major problem. When I go into it and don't enter a password I can still see all of the users. This isn't such a big deal except that I see their password and it is not encrypted. It there a way to show it encrypted? Is there a way to hide it so it is only seen when I enter the Manager password? Should it be hidden at all times and if so how would I change a users password through LDAPExplorer or for that matter set the password whenever I add a new user if it is hidden?

Thanks for any help.

Paul Crittenden
Computer System Manager
Simpson College
email: crittend@simpson.edu
Phone: (515)961-1680

"You don't have to attend every argument you're invited to."