Marking the field with 'enabled' or not 'disabled'

Hi.
I'm studing to insert a field on my LDAP database that verify if the user is enabled or disable.
This field is required to do authentication over POP. If the password match and the 'enabled=1', the user get the email, or if 'enabled=0' the user will not get email.
And now is the question, there's one field like this on someone schema file? Or there's a way to insert a field like this?

Bye
Netsite Internet Provider  -  +55(0xx16) 605-4000
Security Officer
Profissional Certificado Conectiva Linux
www.techs.com.br/kidmumu - UIN 4553082 - LC 83522