From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Craig Main
Sent: 13 February 2002 13:07
To: OpenLDAP Mailing List
Subject: Newbie Question

Hello All,

I am bran new at OpenLDAP, I have setup the slapd server and can connect
to it, I have also set up the base name. What I am trying to achieve is a
corporate addressbook that is available though email clients.

I have been trying to enter people with the following attributes:

Name
Surname
Department
Extension
Email Address
Cell

Thats all I need, but I get various errors about attributes not allowed
etc. Can someone let me know what schema's I need, or how I should go
about entering this info.

TIA

Craig

--
Craig Main
IT Manager

http://www.inspml.co.za

This e-mail may contain confidential information and/or copyright
material. This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only.
Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by
mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply
facility in your e-mail software.

Thank you for your co-operation

Scanned and protected by Inflex
http://pldaniels.com/inflex