Von: Madalina Baltatu [mailto:baltatu@athena.polito.it]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Februar 2002 11:33
An: OpenLDAP
Betreff: userCertificate attribute question

Could anybody tell me if userCertificate attributes are
now single valued in OpenDLAP 2.0.22?
With the prior OpenLDAP versions one entry could have
more than 1 userCertificates.
I've got the following error while trying to modify
an entry that already has an userCertificate:
ldap_modify: Inappropriate matching
        additional info: modify: add values failed
I use
changetype: modify
add: userCertificate;binary

It works only with