Two newbie questions...

Hi everyone,

    I have two questions:

    1.- Where can I find a "user-friendly" IPv6 LDAP client. I know that
some utilities included in OpenLDAP 2.0 can query
    the server using IPv6, but, has anyone ported a "nice" IPv6 LDAP
client?

    2.- I have to install an LDAP server behind a NAT. Does the LDAP
protocol include any kind of IP address information INTO the packets?
    If it does, I won't be able to access my LDAP server using NAT.

                                        Thank you in advance,

                                                        Regards,

Alberto Cabellos