ldapsearch bad format in some attribute with back-oci8

Hello,

I'm using openldap-2.0.18 with back-oci8 patch from Robin Elfrink.

With this path I can use a Oracle backend (OCI8 driver).

All work well when I run ldapsearch in the same ldap server:

# ldapsearch -h 172.16.1.22 -D o=test -w secret -b o=test \
           -s subtree "(objectClass=conexion)"

address=10.1.1.1       , O=TEST
address=10.1.1.1
numa=91111111

address=10.1.1.2       , O=TEST
address=10.1.1.2
numa=91111112

But the output is wrong when I run ldapsearch from another system

# ./ldapsearch -h 172.16.1.22 -D o=test -w secret
        -b o=test -s subtree "(objectClass=conexion)"

dn: address=10.1.1.1       , O=TEST
address:: MTAuMS4xLjEgICAgICAg
numa:: OTExMTExMTEgICAgICAg

dn: address=10.1.1.2       , O=TEST
address:: MTAuMS4xLjIgICAgICAg
numa:: OTExMTExMTIgICAgICAg

As you can see, ldapsearch return bad attribute values. I have try
from some different clients (linux, solaris|openldap, nds) an attributes
values are always wrong.

Anyone can help me?

server
openldap release 2.0.18+back-oci8 patch
         solaris 2.7
         db3.3.11
         gcc 2.95.3
clients
  openldap-2.0.7 (redhat 7.1)
  openldap-2.0.22 (solaris 2.7)

p.d. (Only for future Spanish Translators)
Te animas con alguna de las ayudas de gnome-core, gnome-applets o
gnome-utils?
http://www.linuxlots.com/~barreiro/spanish/gnome-es/v1.4/gnome-es-ayudas-1.4.html

Manuel de Vega Barreiro. mbarreiro@red.madritel.es   En un lugar de la
red
Madrid. España. usuario linux: 17.419, 62.146        de cuyo nombre no
quiero
http://www.linuxlots.com/~barreiro Linux Landia      acordarme..........