From: Raf Meeusen [mailto:meeusen@acunia.com]
Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2002 6:23 PM
To: Mclean, Patrick
Cc: 'openldap-software@openldap.org'
Subject: Re: retrieving entries

How do you think addressbooks in general are working?  Normally you
specify some kind of top root (dc=com or so, applicable to your
situation), and your client application has the entries defined which she
is interested in...  e.g Outlook Express, Mozilla Addressbook, ...  and
they take care for the download of entries.  All mailclients with
LDAP-addressbooks work this way.

Raf