Encrypting attributes of my choice

How do I specify that certain attributes are to be encrypted within the
directory. We want extra security for certain attributes which aren't
usually encrypted (like pin codes and social security numbers).

Couldn't find anything about this in the admin guide, so I post this
question to this group hoping for an easy solution like a configuration file
directive or something.

Thanks in advance!

---
Vyrdsamt...
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, Morvikbotn 341, 5122 Morvik, 55195667, 48298152
jakob@grimstveit.net / j@grimstveit.net, www.grimstveit.net