Error "invalid credentials" :I've tried much but it remains

   Hello,

when I type :
$ ldapadd -D "cn=Manager,dc=omr,dc=fr" -f modif.ldif
-W
I enter my password (secret), and I always get the
following error :
$ ldap_bind: invalid credentials

I've tried to change the order of the parameters but
the error remain.
And if I type : $ ldapadd -f modif.ldif
I've got this error :
$ adding new entry dc=omr,dc=fr
$ ldap_add: no such object

I don't understand because my DN is well declared and
I tried all the afternoom the solutions I've found on
the Internet. So I really need someone's help.

Thank you in advance.

Nicolas

# Slapd.conf

   include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
   include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
   include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema

   pidfile /var/run/slapd.pid
   argsfile /var/run/slapd.args

   sizelimit 500
   timelimit 3600