From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Shonne Beavers
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 7:01 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: LDAP Problem

I have created an LDIF from my /etc/passwd and when I go to add
enteries, I get an error:
[root@mickey ldif]# ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" -W -f
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "uid=me,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com"
ldap_add: Undefined attribute type
        additional info: mailRoutingAddress: attribute type undefined

ldif_record() = 17

How do I correct this 'mailRoutingAddress: attribute type undefined'. I
have searched newgroups. I am trying to eliminate an aliases file and
get LDAP authentication. Thanx in advance.