Re: Large Open LDAP Installations?

We're running a mail system with 32,000+ user accounts using openldap
with TLS replication and it works great!

We have created our own schema using our registered OID for this
purpose. One of the main things to consider when setting up a system
like this is overall planning of attributes etc. A proper setup of
indexed attributes, cache and other performance parameters must be a
high priority in this case. We're using Linux as our OS of choice on
dual 800Mhz PIII systems. Our slapd processes rarely go above 3% cpu
usage :)

Erik