Re: request on multiple Databases

Is there a way of separating some part of the tree?  If that is possible,
you can setup some referrals for parts of the tree...  At least, that's
what the LDAP theory is advocating.  Than you can set up multiple servers
easily, and is the main load of the servers more-or-less equally
divided.

More-or-less, that is...

I suppose there are better ways for load balancing, but this one seems
like a good starting point to me.

Good luck,,

Raf