Re: openldap installation

I  have installed the latest openldap server and its all working properly ,
I'm just missing one piece .. I'm trying to do auth on the ldap server with
anonymous over ssl with a java client.. and it doesnt say anything .. I
tryied a ldapsearch to search for what mechanism I have enabled
# ldapsearch -H ldaps://  -x -b "" -s base -LLL
supportedSASLMechanisms: PLAIN
supportedSASLMechanisms: ANONYMOUS
supportedSASLMechanisms: DIGEST-MD5
supportedSASLMechanisms: CRAM-MD5

also on the server side I got:
connection_get(10): got connid=5
connection_read(10): checking for input on id=5
TLS trace: SSL_accept:before/accept initialization
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read client hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write certificate A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server done A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 flush data
I can auth with anonymous without ssl .. but with ssl from that java client
doesnt say shit.
Anyone have any ideea what the problem could be?
Valcu Gheorghe
System Administrator

caatoosee s.r.l.
cluj 13