Re: OOT: Sample code

If there should be a mailinglist, please mention it on this list, I
suppose there are more people willing to interconnect their LDAPserver to
(by example) a nice webfrontend, generated by perl code.  Problem is, Perl
isn't really related to this list...

I can provide you with (working) perl-code samples of:

--snip--
use Net::LDAP qw(:all);
use Net::LDAP::Util qw(ldap_error_name ldap_error_text);
--snip--

but not of DBD::LDAP. I do think that O'Reilly has a nice book about it,
just in case you really wanted to have some clearly written examples...

Kind regards,

Raf