schema info

Where can I get more info about the schema that openldap supports by default?

I've read the admin guide. I'm not planning to setup an openldap server anytime soon, but I'd still would like to get copies of the 6 schema files noted.

If the syntaxes and matching rules are not defined/listed in those schema files, I'd like to get a list of all of these too. The admin guide only lists the most common ones ...

Thanks to anyone who can forward those files my way ... :)

Regards,

Brian Arkills
Stanford University
brian@hansolo.stanford.edu
"Integrity has the power to build trust. Trust is what fuels a relationship."
			John Maxwell
"The intelligent man is open to new ideas. In fact, he looks for them."
			Proverbs