defining my own schema

I m trying to build my own schema file
i m trying to add new attribute to my slapd, I have got the oid number
from the IANA
in my local.schema file this is how i m trying to add new
attribute types and object class

attributetype ( NAME 'myExtensionNumber'
               DESC 'Telephone Extension Number'
               EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
               SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch
               SINGLE-VALUE )

objectclass ( NAME 'Extclass' DESC 'My Extension' SUP inetOrgPerson MAY ('myExtensionNumber')) */

Im getting the following error when i m running the slapd

/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/local.schema: line 19: Syntax not found: ""

ny suggestion