Re: C programming with OpenLDAP

At 10:47 AM 2002-01-30, Axel Steiner wrote:
>anyone knows a documentations for C programming with OpenLDAP? I want to
>write a program wich communicates with a OpenLDAP Server and didn't find
>anything about C LDAP functions.

Assuming you are using OpenLDAP 2.0, I suggest you read ldap(3)
and doc/drafts/draft-ietf-ldapext-ldap-c-api-xx.txt.  Where
they differ, the code is likely closer to the draft than the
manual.  For examples, see client/tools.

For 1.2, read ldap(3) and RFC 1823... and where they differ,
the code is likely to be closer to the manual than the RFC.

Kurt