[Date Prev][Date Next]
Samba and Active Directory
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Samba and Active Directory
- From: "Laurent Michenaud" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:10:34 +0100
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcGo590t1yvyNm0VSrmPItt3MoN5Iw==
- Thread-topic: Samba and Active Directory
I have compiled Samba with the option --with-ldapsam
and set up the ldap samba configuration part so that
it uses an microsoft Active Directory.
At this point, It doesnot works.
Looking at the log, we can see that samba connects
to the active directory successfully but it failed when
doing a search.
Has anybody more information about that ?
- Adeuza -
[ Développeur Web - Administrateur Réseau ]