[Date Prev][Date Next]
groupOfNames and addressbook(s)
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: groupOfNames and addressbook(s)
- From: David Hajek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:47:47 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- Organization: Systinet, Inc. [formerly Idoox]
- User-agent: Mutt/220.127.116.11i
I am looking for some trick how to get groupOfNames
work in MS Outlook Express and Netscape/Mozilla address
It seems that these clients does not support this well,
it finds this object, but then does not ask for mail
attribute of each group member.
Do you know about some trick how to get this work?
Please cc: me since I'm not in the list.