problem with debug mode and two interfaces

I want to make slapd listen to two interfaces and have it in debug-mode,
but for some reason this does not work:

libexec/slapd -h ldap://10.122.94.132:1389/ ldap://127.0.0.1:1389/ -d 1

Without the external interface, it works fine, but when I add it, slapd
just goes background on me, ie. the debug mode does not seem to work when
slapd listens to more than one interface.

Is this a bug or a feature, or did I just miss something again...

--
Bjørn Nordbø  -  Developer / IP Net NMS  -  Nextra Norway