[Date Prev][Date Next]
LDAP and Samba
- To: <OpenLDAP-Software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: LDAP and Samba
- From: "Laurent Michenaud" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:36:34 +0100
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcGj8XItNdxiJ17NRyqw8ZqSeK/Lqg==
- Thread-topic: LDAP and Samba
I would like to setup Samba authentification with OpenLDAP.
Which samba is better for that ?
Samba 2.2.2 or Samba-TNG
The goal of that is that i don't want to have to manage
a /etc/samba/smbpasswd anymore.
Do u have more information for that ?
- Adeuza -
[ Développeur Web - Administrateur Réseau ]