Authentication from Novell NDS over pam_ldap

Hello all,
I can't authenticate users on Linux box against Novell Netware 5.0 server.
I'm using RedHat 7.2/i386, with openldap v2.0.11, pam v0.75 and nss_ldap v168
package. With ldapsearch utility I can list NDS tree on Novell server, but
authentication not work (I not tried compile pam_ldap with debug option).
My "/etc/ldap.conf" is:

host 192.168.1.254
base o=spsd
scope sub
nss_map_attribute userPassword authPassword
pam_password nds
ssl off

and "/etc/pam.d/login" is (as in examples included with nss_ldap):

#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_securetty.so
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
auth       sufficient   /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_unix_auth.so try_first_pass
account    sufficient   /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
account    required     /lib/security/pam_unix_acct.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so use_first_pass
session    required     /lib/security/pam_unix_session.so
session    optional     /lib/security/pam_console.so

Users have created account (eg. "fhanzlik" on Linux box as well as password.
Their login names on Novell Netware are same, passwords are different. With
local Unix password login is fine, but with NDS password login say:
   "Login incorrect"

In "/var/log/messages" isn't any message from pam_ldap.

Where I make mistake? Is anywhere more documentation about pam_ldap or any
examples?

Many Thanks
Frantisek Hanzlik

== Na Mezi 14A            ==> LINUX systemy <==         Tel: +420 19 7242272 ==
== 317 00 Plzen        e-mail:f-hanzlik@volny.cz        Fax: +420 19 7242285 ==
== Czech Republic                                       GSM: +420 604 117319 ==