Problem ssl connecting to openldap running on HPUX

Hello,
        I am unable to ssl connect to a openldap server running on a
hpux machine.
        If I try connecting (using ssl) to openldap server (version
2.0.20)  running on a hpux machine , I get the following output.
        The same is the case with versions 2.0.15 and 2.0.18
        But, with version 2.0.7 the connection is successful.
        And interestingly, 2.0.15 works well on linux.
        This looks to be a known problem from the previous archives.
        Has this problem been rectified?
        Please let me know, how to make the openldap server accept ssl
connection on a hpux machine .(with the latest versions of openldap.)
       Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Madhu

TLS trace: SSL_accept:before/accept initialization
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read client hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write certificate A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server done A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 flush data
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
TLS: can't accept.
connection_read(8): TLS accept error error=-1 id=9, closing
connection_closing: readying conn=9 sd=8 for close
connection_close: conn=9 sd=8
connection_get(8)
connection_get(8): got connid=10
connection_read(8): checking for input on id=10
TLS trace: SSL_accept:before/accept initialization
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read client hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write certificate A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server done A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 flush data
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
TLS: can't accept.
connection_read(8): TLS accept error error=-1 id=10, closing
connection_closing: readying conn=10 sd=8 for close
connection_close: conn=10 sd=8