Von: Lui Yeok Peng [mailto:ypenglui@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Januar 2002 05:48
An: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Betreff: Certificate stored as binary??

       is it OpenLDAP will store the whole x.509 certificate as binary?
or just the path name which has been encoded? This is because when i use
file inclusion format like
        "userCertificate;binary: < file:/home/user/cert.der"
and it just show me one line regarding the certificate which has been
encoded. i wonder if i have doing something wrong, can anybody help me?
        If the certificate is really stored as binary, is it the responsible

by the OpenLDAP or client side to decode it?