Slurpd problem

Hi, all

I am trying to do replication between two servers.

The replication only work if I am running in one-shot mode.

When I am running slurpd at the background process, no
replication occurs.

When checking with the log file,it is discovered that the
replog is copied over to the temp directory but slurpd
daemon did not attempt to make a connection to the slave
server where the modifications is supposed to be made.

I am running openldap-2.0-11-8 and have use the updates
packages from redhat to upgrade from the original openldap-
2.0.7 .

Thanz