Password Crypt Problem?

Hi all,

I had this question previously on this mailing list
and got back no answer!!!!
so i would like to request for help again!!!

Am using OpenLDAP 2.0.19.
The output of crypt password encryption when i do the
following configuration in my slapd.conf

password-has {crypt}
password-crypt-salt-format  "%.8s"

i dont get the right encryption, i say so beczuse both
qmail and courier-imap dont authenticate my username
and password!

To support this fact when i encrypt the password using
the crypt encryption scheme using LDAP GUI -->> GQ
the authentication works!

What would i being doing wrong...

any comment .. help ... would be usefull ..

am really looking for help from you all!

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!