Re: mailRecipient

At 10:01 AM 2002-01-15, Joshua Gramlich wrote:
>Could someone please point me in the right direction to find a standard
>schema file for the mailRecipient objectclass. I've looked for
>something like this for hours but have only found references to it
>rather than the actual schema file that I'm looking for.  As far as I
>can tell, it is not defined within any schema files that come with

IIRC, mailRecipient is deprecated in favor of inetLocalMailRecipient,
part of the LASER schema.  But, of course, inetLocalMailRecipient
(and mailRecipient) are works in progress (I-D detailing each are
expired) and appropriate caution should be taken to avoid
conflicting with final (if ever progressed) publication.

Portions of the LASER schema are provided in misc.schema.