[Date Prev][Date Next]
Running OpenLDAP on Windows NT/2000
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Running OpenLDAP on Windows NT/2000
- From: "Markus Kohler" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:15:45 +0100
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <A18C7AA18E6FD5118FAE000102B551291CC42A@exchange.medien.tecmath.de>
The Windows port
depends on the Sleepycat Berkley db.
This db has license which requires to ship
the source code of the application that uses it.
Of course that would not be a problem for OpenLDAP but I wonder
if I would also have to provide source code for my whole application
that uses OpenLDAP.