Newbie questions

OK, I've got OpenLDAP installed and working.  Now I'm itching to use
it.  I started with the example in the quick-start guide.  I edited my
slapd.conf to look like what I have listed further below.  I then
created an example.ldif that looks like this:

dn: dc=my-domain,dc=com
objectclass: dcObject
objectclass: organization
o: My-Domain Company
dc: my-domain
dn: cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com
objectclass: organizationalRole
cn: Manager

When I run

ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com" -W -f example.ldif

I get:
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "dc=my-domain,dc=com "
ldap_add: Invalid syntax
additional info: objectclass: value #0 contains invalid data

ldif_record() = 21

Any ideas on why this would happen?  I'm a complete newbie here so be
gentle ;-)

--Tony

slapd.conf
-----------
include     /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include     /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include     /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include     /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include     /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/rfc822-MailMember.schema
include     /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/autofs.schema
include     /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/kerberosobject.schema
database    ldbm
suffix      "dc=my-domain,dc=com"
rootdn      "cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com"
rootpw      secret
directory   /var/lib/ldap
index   objectClass,uid,uidNumber,gidNumber,memberUid   eq
index   cn,mail,surname,givenname           eq,subinitial