Re: OpenLDAP administration

    Tommi> I migrated a test-server to pam_ldap, but I'm confused how
    Tommi> to add new users to my directory. Former I called just
    Tommi> useradd. Now I have to write a ldif-file and call
    Tommi> ldapadd. Are there any scripts, which do that?

In general, no. Since all databases look different (different objectclasses
required etc), it have been proven 'impossible' (or at least very difficult)
to write a generalised tool.

>From what I've seen on a number of lists dealing with LDAP, almost everyone
have made their own tool.

Have a look at the following URL for at least SOME tools that try to do the
'generalised' job.

 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /    Debian Certified Linux Developer
  _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson   turbo@bayour.com
  \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\         Gothenburg/Sweden